CHANGES DUE TO COVID - 19
All instructions regarding the operation of "Throne of Helios"
a)Space (Covid Free)
- Based on the latest Greek government directives, from 16th of July to 31st of August, the Throne of Helios has to operate as a Covid free space . As a result Throne of Helios will ONLY accept vaccinated or people who have the relevant certificate. As for the children, their parents together with their own vaccination certificates must show a negative self test of the children in order to be allowed to enter. The fullness of each room will not exceed the 85% of the seats. The biggest possible distance between the spectators will be abided and there will be extra room between the rows. Practically, there will be an empty seat that will not be intended for use or the current empty space that exists to separate.
- Upon entry, the visitor is required to display the certificate to be scanned by staff. They also will be given a disposable mask to wear while he is inside, and he will be taking it with him after leaving the gallery entirely. Also, upon entering the screening room, each visitor will be given a pair of disposable 3D glasses, whicη after the show must be returned back.
- In the rooms of "Throne of Helios" will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each screening. This also applies to sanitary facilities and the gallery. 80% ethanol solution will be used in the screening room. Particular emphasis will be given to surfaces that are frequently touched such as knobs, switches, handrails and so on.
- The seats and chairs will be disinfected before each use.
- In every room of "Throne of Helios" there will be available antiseptic alcoholic solution (80%) as well as in all the entrances and exits.
- The operation of the air conditioning units in the rooms of "Throne of Helios" has been modified as defined by the health protocol and for its use it is suggested there needs to be an inflow of fresh air.
- Viewers are required to wear a non-medical mask and use antiseptic alcoholic solution which will both be provided to them by the staff.
- Special care has been taken regarding the flow of the public upon entering and exiting the cinema.
- At the entrance and exit, people will follow the rules and respect the 1.5-meter distance between each other while they are in a queue. There will be a gradual entry and exit per row, with the mandatory coordination of the flow by the ushers.
- At the end of each screening, all protective disposable items, individual bottles, etc. will be given to the respective visitor who is obliged to keep them until his departure from "Throne of Helios ".
- Please follow the Staff’s instructions!
- All employees who come into contact with the viewers (cash desk, ushers, cleaning, security, etc.) must wear a protective mask, a non-medical mask and gloves.
- All equipment used will be disinfected in the manner indicated by the manufacturer.
The screenings will be one every half an hour.
The schedule may be modified depending on the demand.
We ask all our visitors to follow the safety rules, as the commonweal is paramount!